Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Don's Final Message

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    gee- if gary thinks don is a pussy...i wouldn't want to drop the soap in the shower in front of gary...he might mistake my ass for a ....well you know...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member This_is_bullshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok..... hold on a min Dave

    I liked Don. I kinda yelled at him pretty hard fot closing his board, but that's cause he letting the kind of bullshit you're throwing at me right now, get to him.

    There is no way Don thinks I am being viscous right now. He knows I joking with him...

    Dave, you need a chill pill.....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops, I said this. I forgot to log back in under my real name... [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="lucida handwriting,arial,sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#CCCCFF"><font size=2 face="lucida handwriting,arial,sans-serif">Originally posted by This_is_bullshit:
    Ok..... hold on a min Dave

    I liked Don. I kinda yelled at him pretty hard fot closing his board, but that's cause he letting the kind of bullshit you're throwing at me right now, get to him.

    There is no way Don thinks I am being viscous right now. He knows I joking with him...

    Dave, you need a chill pill.....
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    For the record Gary*Smiles sweetly*.....him closing his board had NOTHING to do with you or the bullshit you were slinging at him....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think I make myself very clear.

    I'm not saying Don left because of me, or any fighting I was in. But he obviously was fighting with someone.... That’s what I was saying to Dave.... (Dave was doing more of the pointless fighting that made Don leave.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •